Tuesday, 24 January 2012

blah blah blah

Hello! Wala lang. I'm in the mood to write/type eh. #conyoproblems :))

Today is January 24, 2012. It was my second day in Red Cross Laguna chapter in Sta. Cruz Laguna, where I enrolled for Basic Life Support and First Aid training course. It was fun kahit nakakapagod. At least it's my way narin to not think about "things". Anyway, fun kasi I have new found friends. Thanks to Ms. Jhoan, bilang kaibigan niya yung mga new found friends ko. Haha! Hindi na ako loner. Yay! Oh and by the way, I hope you don't mind reading a taglish blog. I'm not good in expressing myself in English, although I know I should start to learn now how. Kaya nga, yung iba english, yung iba tagalog.


Back to what I'm saying... :)

Ayun, masaya lang. This is a 6-day training. And I'm searching/looking for my next agenda. Para hindi naman ako nabubulok dito sa bahay :) And luckily, I found one. God is just good to me. I'm ready for whatever challenges this opportunity might give me. Hoping and praying that everything goes well smoothly.

#excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment