Saturday, 14 January 2012

Newbie

Hello! Over the past months, I've been thinking of creating my own blog. I am encouraged to have my own because of wala lang, trip ko lang. Also, I have a cousin who really loves to blog. (Shoutout to Ms. Celina Mae ;)) And since it's my first time, I would like to introduce myself first :)

I am Renee Izel Ortiz Lapitan, 21 years old. I am a Registered Nurse graduated from Capitol Medical Center Colleges in Quezon City. I am the 2nd child and the only daughter of Renato and Audrey Lapitan. I have three brothers namely Ren Martin, Renaud Jan and Renzo Luis. 


Kung hindi ako nag Nursing, malamang hindi pa ako Nurse ngayon. lol! Siguro Hotel and Restaurant Management yung kinuha ko because I have this passion in cooking :) I also love to sing and dance but I think I'm more of a dancer than a singer. I am shy at first but very friendly and jolly person when you get to know me better. I am not snob but people always think I am. I always want to laugh because everything gets better when you get a good laugh.


Well, that's it. I couldn't think of anything to write here now. Haha


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment