I don't believe in this until I experienced it myself.
2 days ago, I broke up with my 2 years and 5 months boyfriend. We were in a long distance relationship for 8 months. Before he left, I was thinking whether our relationship would work out or not. But because I love him that much, I tried my best to keep our relationship strong. I know he tried too. It's just that there are some things that need to be done.
Honestly, I don't know what I am thinking when I said I can't do this anymore. He's just the perfect man for me. What I really love about him is that I can see that he will be a good father. Pasensya na, exagge ako mag-isip. Nakita ko kasi kung paano niya alagaan yung mga pamangkin niya :) And as I have said, I loved him so much, so much that I let my world revolved around him. It's not that I blame him for what I did, and what I did not. I realized that I have my own life too. Kakaisip ko kung paano ko siya makakasama, hindi ko na naisip yung mga gusto ko pang gawin sa buhay.
Every relationship has issues. And we have our own issue. As in, pag wala 'to, balewala ang lahat kahit gaano mo pa siya kamahal. I know I've been so hard on him. Feeling ko nasasakal ko na siya, na hindi na kami healthy. And I know, deep inside of me, hindi ako 'to. I'm not the type of girlfriend na dindeprive ang boyfriend. And that's when I thought, this wouldn't workout.
Now, the hardest part is.. MOVING ON. I don't even know how to move on knowing that he's not mine anymore. It's just that we've shared and experienced a lot of things. Believe me or not, out of all my breakups, I'm pretty sure that this time I will need a lot of time to move on. I hibernated from Facebook and Twitter because I don't want anyone to know (even my friends) that we didn't work out.
Now, the hardest part is.. MOVING ON. I don't even know how to move on knowing that he's not mine anymore. It's just that we've shared and experienced a lot of things. Believe me or not, out of all my breakups, I'm pretty sure that this time I will need a lot of time to move on. I hibernated from Facebook and Twitter because I don't want anyone to know (even my friends) that we didn't work out.
I know that the decision I've made will benefit both of us. The best thing about our breakup is that we had a chance to talk, and at least there's good in goodbye. Sana kapag okay na ako, pwede parin siyang maging sa akin.
Lesson is: Love is not enough, you have to consider a lot of things for the relationship to work out.
Soon, I'll share this to everybody. That's when I'm okay and moved on.
Cheers to a better ME! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment